Wednesday, 31 August 2011

Body Shop Satsuma review!


I highly suggest these products, all 3 of them are great!
Satsuma Body Butter £5.00- This has the most beautiful smell imaginable, its sweet but not sickly but it just smells like a strong satsuma, very citrus . It melts into your skin, and has a buttery texture to it, and it gets absorbed into your skin well except it does take a while to do so. I find it really hydrates your skin and leaves it soft and smooth. I would defiantly repurchase this and give it a 9/10.

Satsuma Shower Gel/Cream- £4.00- This has the same smell as the body butter and it stays on your skin through out the day, it really helps wake me up in the morning as it is very fresh and cooling.

Ultra Fine Bath Lily- £1.50- Well i couldn't take a shower without my Loafer, i find it really helps lather up the shower gel. Its not to rough but gently exfoliates the skin at the same time!

I always feel I can trust the body shop to give amazing products, the satsuma line is my personal 2nd favourite but nothing comes before the mango range! What's your favourites tell us in the comments below!? ;)  Love from Gabs xx

No comments:

Post a Comment