Wednesday, 31 August 2011

Fall Make-up Under $15/£15

If your into make-up but under a low budget then here are some great fall products:

Maybelline Dream Soft Blush (£6.49): This is a gorgeous cream blush I wish I'd found it sooner!
Product Image
Maybelline Eye Studio Colour plush Eyeshadows: What a great eye palette filled with some neutrals and fall bright colours and they come witha sponge applicator.
Maybelline - The Prettiest Fall Makeup for $15 or Less - Eye Shadow
Sonia Kashuk Brush Couture Set($15): These are 5 most useful brushes a kabuki,contour,blending,eyeshadow and is it a lip brush? haha! Great quality and stylish.
Sonia Kashuk - The Prettiest Fall Makeup for $15 or Less - Makeup Brushes
NYX Matte Lipsticks($6.00): NYX has a great range of colours I've heard such good things about them and I hope one day i'll get online and buy some for myself.
NYX - The Prettiest Fall Makeup for $15 or Less - Matte Lipstick
L’Oreal Voluminous Million Lashes($9.00): These mascaras are absolutely brilliant I can guarentee no clogged up lashes and lasts for many hours.
L'Oreal - The Prettiest Fall Makeup for $15 or Less - Mascara
No7 Triple Protection Tinted Moisturiser(£12.00): At the begining of the fall a tinted moisturiser and if it is a good enough coverage for you I highly suggest this one

L’Oreal Paris Studio Secrets High Definition Eyeliner: A brilliant eyeliner one I personally use a lot of (sorry about the picture quality)

Revlon Bronzer With Pop-up Mirror(£7.99): This bronzer has been reccomended to me a couple of times so I decided to give it a go and now it is going to be my go to bronzer!


Jade xx

No comments:

Post a Comment