Wednesday, 31 August 2011

Marc Jacobs Daisy Perfume review

Marc Jacobs Daisy-£56.00
Oh my gosh! This youthful fragrance is divine it smells like a summers day! I love to go perfume testing in Debinhams and Boots, dreaming of all the perfumes i would buy if i could so i was so happy when i finally got this perfume! It is a very warm, light, soft smell (if a fragrance smell can be soft ;)) I actually reminds me of a softer version of the Estee Lauder White Linen scent, but i think these one is perhaps more pretty and young smelling.
I also love the bottle so much, it looks so good on any ones dressing table, i think this is the kind of perfume bottle that i will keep even when all the perfume is gone!
The name Daisy comes off great because the scent is so flowery and light, just like a daisy!

Look forward to another perfume review tomorrow!
Also tell us which scent you prefer Marc Jacobs Daisy or Marc Jacobs Lola , because i just can't decide! ;)
Lots of love Gabbbyyy!!xx

6 comments: