Saturday, 3 September 2011

Birmingham Haul - 03.09.2011



Heey Everyone!

We went to Birmingham, it was great! Popped into Selfridges&Co,Hollister,Topshop,Boots and Superdrug and some other places but didn't buy.

17 Lipstick Bonbon- This is like a mini lipstick which is perfect for carrying around in your purse for a quick touch-up or if your just trying out lipsticks if your not too sure what shade you like. This colour is pretty much a dark pink lipstick with a nice shine to it.

17 Lilac Storm Polish- I love 17 nail polishes, I am actually going to do a reveiw on the few 17 nail polishes I have. The colour of this nail polish is a slightly metalic pretty lilac, when it's on it shines and brings a tad of colour to your fingers.

No7 So Simple Polish- This is a pigment rich colour which is surprisingl y nice, it turns into a light pink when put on my nails and is great for a sophisticated work or school nude look.

MUA Shade 12 Eyeshadow- if you havn't heard already MUA's eyeshadow collection is amazingly pigmented for a quid their collection is mostly all dupes for high end eyeshadows. This is a shiny greeny grey which would make a different smokey eye.

17 All About Nude- i don't get thte name for this because it doesn't suit it very well but anyway, at the moment in boots their is the amazing offer on 17 cosmetics, if you buy 2 items from thier brand then you get this palette free whatever the price of the items. Firstly I would like to excuse the finger marks on the colours this is from where I swatched it and from that experiment I concluded the pigmentation of the colours was actually alright. This is a perfect summer palette which to be honest is why it's in the offer:)


Selfridges Chocolate Bar- I bought two one for a friend, this is nice because it's quite a large bar of chocolate and let me tell you now the chocolate tastes goooood!

Boot Socks- I love wearing socks where they come up about an inch or two inches above my boots I think it looks so sassy and fun I bought some navy ones but with some colour in the sale at Topshop but it is only the socks so go get yourself down there!

Hollister Navy Blue Polo- I know some people will think that this is the most ridiculous buy because we all know how expensive Hollister is but I don't generally treat myself to anything high end especiousally in clothes, unfortunately:( I love this and I will wear it with leggings out and about. Btw is every Hollister store dark and crowded because I was amazed how dark it was!

Yours truly Gabby and Jadee xx

No comments:

Post a Comment