These rocky roads are super yummy we made some today! They are really fun, quick and easy. So i hope you guys like this recipe, and every Friday I am going to be doing "Treat Friday!" and it will be a different yummy recipe! Which is a treat for working hard all week ;)
- Heat the butter, chocolate and golden syrup in a heavy-based saucepan over a gentle heat. Remove from the heat, scoop out about 125ml/4½fl oz of the melted mixture and set aside in a bowl.
- Place the biscuits into a plastic freezer bag and crush them with a rolling pin until some have turned to crumbs but there are still pieces of biscuit remaining.
- Fold the biscuit pieces and crumbs into the melted chocolate mixture in the saucepan, then add the marshmallows.
- Tip the mixture into a 24cm/9in square baking tin and smooth the top with a wet spatula.
- Pour over the reserved 125ml/4½fl oz of the melted chocolate mixture and smooth the top with a wet spatula.
- Refrigerate for about two hours or overnight, ( or what I did is put mine in the freezer for half the time because I couldn't be bothered to wait that long;))
- To serve, cut into 24 fingers and dust with icing sugar.
Hope you like this recipe! Trust me its scrummy! :D
Lots of love Gabby ;)<3