Thursday, 8 September 2011

Nail Dry Review

Heey Everyone!!
I just had to tell you about this nail dry spray that i got in town the other day, in Poundworld! Who'd have known? But I love it when I'm in a rush in the morning.
Firstly you paint your nails and I suppose you could spray every coat of polish starting from base to your top coat but I only use it twice. What I do is put on my base coat, my first coat of colour, second coat, THEN I'll spray the Nail Dry then my top coat then I'll spray it AGAIN. Simple and it takes less than a minute to get touch dry. It works for me and heck it's only a pound and I seem to have quite a bit of product so I would suggest spending a quid on this.

Shared love from yours truly Jade!! xx

4 comments:

  1. Hi! Thanks for commenting and following!
    This looks amazing, I've been looking for one of these sprays for ages as I absolutely hate waiting for my nail polish to dry :/

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have bee looking for a nail dry spray fot awhile. Mostly because I always wreck my nails when waiting for them to dry -_- but i will have to check this product out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow looks amazing! Definitely getting this. Thanks :)
    http://fatgirl89.blogspot.com/
    xox

    ReplyDelete