Sunday, 18 September 2011

Nails Of The Night!


Hi Everybody!
 These nails are what I used to jazz up a boring black outfit and I hope you like them! I used a glitter coat on top because I was going out for the night and I think adding a glitter coat on top of any nail really just creates a whole new nail look. The top coat I used was BarryM's Pink Iridescent, it is a really great quality one and for only £2.99!

 The nail polish underneath is by Nails Inc and this one is more expensive at £11 from my local Boots store, but the quality is fantastic, I have had it for over a year now and there is no "crusting" at the top! It isn't gloppy at all and is a good colour to replace bright red in the fall. This is the colour/number 330.

Hope your liked this post! xx


Lovingly from Gabs

No comments:

Post a Comment