Saturday, 24 September 2011

Outfit Of The Day 24.09.2011

Hey Everyone!
Hope you are all having a great day! Today I am going out to see something at the theatre and I just wanted to show you what I was wearing!<3
 Blazer
Magenta-£10.00

White vest top
Primark-£2.00

Patterned Cami
New Look-£12.99

Silver tear necklace
Muse-£3.00
Dark Blue Jeans
                                                                     Gap-SALE £16.50 (bargain!!)

                                                     Set of Rings
                                                      River Island- SALE £2.00 

Brown Boots
Rocket Dog at TKMax- £35.00


LOVE GABBY!

3 comments:

  1. Soo cute outfit !
    And look at my blog I have award for you <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute outfit! love your top :)

    check out my blog, hope you'll follow :)

    simplychicxox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks sor the comments and I will check out both your blogs!<3

    ReplyDelete