Sunday, 18 September 2011

Shopping Haul - 18.09.2011

Heey Everyone!


Put together a little haul for you. Comment on if you have it or if you want us to review it!
-Collection 2000 dazzleling gel liner (£2.99)- Obviously not for a everyday use but nice for a night out or just a bit of fun. I bought this is silver with a purple tint.
-Rimmel's Glam' Eyes (£4.49)- The packaging is a little too hard to open but I did like the fact that it came with a sponge applicator, doing a quick swatch at home, the pigmentation seemed pretty good. The colour is celestial Sapphire.
-Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse (£5.69)- People have been raving about this product recently and the label says The Best In The UK! Which sort of means I have no choice but to buy it. I will review this product some time after using it for a week or so.
-Maybelline Dream Touch Blush (£4.19)- I've been eyeing this for quite a while now, this colour is perfect on my pale skin tone, it's smooth and seems to blend well after swatching it in the store. This is in the colour Peach.
- Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick (£4.99)- This was more of an impulse buy because as you can see I bought quite a few lippies. This is in the colour Airy Fairy it's a dusty pink colour I can't wait to use it for my neutral look.
- MUA Lipstick (£1.00)- A cute hot pink with a shimmer goes well for a night out.
-MUA Lipstick (£1.00)- This looks really sexy and gothic I didn't think I'd like it but I did, yay.


Primark Knitted Jumper (£14.00) -These big unfitted jumpers are really in style at the moment, I tried out a few and this one was my favourite. Over leggings I think this will look good.
Primark Loop Scarf (£2.00) - This is a plain white woolly scarf, perfect for the upcoming cold days.
QUIZ (£4.00) - This is more of a summer buy but I think for August it'll look good with them black or white tops.
Accessorize Flower Headband - This was really cute and I had to get it, if you look at my outfit of the day I sneakily put it on because it went perfectly with my top.http://beautyknowitalls.blogspot.com/2011/09/outfit-of-day-18092011.html?showComment=1316367452110#c3853705470541685366
H&M Plaited Wristband (£2.00)- OMG I have been searching for a cheap leather looking bracelet for school and I found it today I was so happy.

A close up!

Lots of Love Jade & Gabriella

2 comments:

  1. You got some really lovely things!
    My superdrug doesnt sell MUA but i am going to have to find another one where i can buy all of their products!
    Lovely blog :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! and MUA is soo good! you will have to find a Superdrug that sells it! :)<3

    ReplyDelete