Thursday, 1 September 2011

Yves Saint Laurent Parisienne Review!

Hey Everyone! So it's time for another perfume review!


Yves Saint Laurent- Parisienne- £31

This perfume got serious hype and everyone expected it to be amazing after all the images spread out in magazines of Kate Moss in a black leather dress on a balcony! So the question is, does it live up to its standards, and the answer is yes, it does, it is supposed to smell like roses and wow when i wear it i certainly smell like a rose bush (in a good way) ;)
Its a really pretty gorgeous scent, for anytime of year! But it defiantly going to be my fall scent!
Look forward to another perfume review tomorrow guys! ;)
Loads of love Gabs<3

4 comments:

  1. hi...thanks for the follow. I followed back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As funny as it sounds I do have this perfume back home. But it is certainly not my fave.
    Also my big wish is to try Chanel 5. I've never tried it :O

    Also thank you for commenting on my blog. I really appreciate it. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for following Foxxy's Wifey! and no problem! Love commenting on other peoples blogs :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your blog! Well done! http://girlinsiders.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete