Sunday, 23 October 2011

5 Party Dresses for under £20!!

Hey! Everybody!

Shopping on a budget but want a gorgeous Saturday night party dress? Well I found some amazing bargains when looking through websites and I wanted to show them so you don't have to blow your all your cash!
Lace Body Con Dress (£19.99)- New Look
Pair this with a sparkly clutch and black swede high heels and you have a fabulous outfit, in fashion and super sexy.

One Shouldered Dress (£14.99)- H&M
I couldn't believe the price of this one! It's really exciting and different, and I love the patten. 

Draped Back Black Dress (Was £28 now £11!!)-Asos
There are loads of sale dresses on Asos right now! With great reductions, I can't believe this stunner for the price. Pair it with some exciting heels!

Image 1 of Vero Moda Tie Neck Front Dress
Sleeveless mini dress (was £28 now £13)- Asos
I just had to pick another one from Asos! I picked this one because I though it might be really figure flattering and I love the neckline.

Maxi Dress (£15.00)- Boohoo.com
Just had to put a maxi in here and it's not often you get one as petty as this for under £20!

Hope you liked the post, have a good weekend :)
Love Gabby x

2 comments:

  1. All so cute!

    www.21saraloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the black one from ASOS it's so classy looking! :)

    www.bebrokebestylishbeslightlyboho.blogspot.com

    x

    ReplyDelete