Sunday, 9 October 2011

Haul 09/10/2011

 Heey Everyone!!
Went to Derby together so we just wanted to show you our purchases, by the way if it says Sale then go get it now!:)

JJB SALE Green and Pink Sports Vest(£2.99 each) - We both bought a vest each because we both recently have been going to the gym a lot to boost our fitness, if your interested we will do a gym routine post from each of us.

Primark White buttoned up blouse(£6.00) - This is a super cute top I can where anywhere I want it looks super fly if you tuck it into your body con skirt, I'm sure I'll have an outfit of the day for you with it on:) Jade x
Primark Headband(£1.50) - I have been wanting one of these bad boys for a while now but in each shop I look at they are like £7.00 which to me seems a bit expensive for a wire covered in material...God I love Primark<3
Bodyshop Lipbalms Satsuma Shimmer and Strawberry(£4.00+1 Free) - We both bought a lip balm each but then at the counter the lady was like you know you get 1 free right? We were like YAY NO WAY! So I'm giving one away in our 50 subscribers Giveaway.
Art Design White Paint - This is my first nail design pot hopefully you will see some tutorials and nails of the day posts with it.
Maybelline Lash Stilleto Voluptuous Mascara, Brown(£8.19) - I haven't used this at all yet and I'm so disappointed because I picked up a brown but hopefully it'll look okay
Bomb Cosmetics(£2.50) - This shop was an alternative to Lush just because it can get a bit pricey and these bombs looked really professional and smelt amazing.

Posted By Jade and Gabriella xx

3 comments:

  1. all these purchases are so cute, makes me wanna go shopping :)

    stylishlynicole.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for checking out my blog! Very nice blog! I followed!

    -ariel* xoxo

    chiclookxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for folling Ariel and omg I am the same when I see other peoples hauls! x

    ReplyDelete