Sunday, 30 October 2011

Look For Less- Selena Gomez

Look For Less- Selena Gomez

Look For Less- Selena Gomez by beauty2x
An over sized plain white top can go a long way.
ASOS trapeze top
$32 - asos.com

I couldn't believe I found these stunners straight away they are super stylish and not expensive!
River Island mini shorts
£25 - riverisland.com

Kind of pricey, but these are so in right now, especially with the thick heel ;)
Aldo sandals
$50 - aldoshoes.com

Any black heel shoe with fancy detailing at the front will work great with this outfit.
ALDO platform shoes
$50 - aldoshoes.com

I love these earrings so much, I think they can work great with so many party outfits.
Dereon fringe earrings
$32 - maxandchloe.com

This is exactly like the bangle Selena is wearing and it is what makes the outfit for me.
TopShop rose jewelry
$25 - topshop.com

If you are like me and you aren't as tanned as Selena you might need some help and this is perfect ;)
Glow and Steady™ Daily Moisturizer and Gradual Self Tanner SPF 15 for..
$7.50 - bathandbodyworks.com

 Sorry there's no picture but finally Elf nail polish- £1.50 or $1.

Love from Gabby xx

No comments:

Post a Comment