Friday, 28 October 2011

OOTD/ReviewGoing Outside Casually?

Heey Everyone!!
If youu wanted to go outside to the park or head out for a quick cup of coffee with friends and obviously don't want to overdress here is a sample of something I would wear.






So all I would wear in the autumn coming on winter season is a cute top a massive hoodie as an overall look with whatever on the bottom I guess. BTW the majority of these clothes I'm wearing were in my recent haul have a look if you want it's huge if you ask me:)
http://beautyknowitalls.blogspot.com/2011/10/massive-haul-251011.html

MUA Shade 23 - Army Green Colour
This was only £1 and the quality is brilliant just as good as my BarryM and 17 which are both £3 and maybe just as good as my No7 collection which are £7! They don't have a huge range of colours but hopefully they will get more popular so more colours will arise.
  The picture above is only 2 coats and no top coat and I have been wearing them for 3 days now and no chipping at all! I now love MUA nail polishes.

Jade:)x

1 comment: