Saturday, 1 October 2011

September Favorites!

Hey Everyone! September was a really good month for me despite going back to school and I choose some of my favorite products of the month and I hope you like them:

(From left to right): Blue flower hair pins-Primark (these also came with the same but in a light pink)£2.00- These are really quite vintage and cute and I think they ca jazz up a boring hairstyle nicely.
Collection 2000 Pure Gloss Sheer Lip gloss, Cupcake 3-£1.99- This color is necessarily great for fall but the lip gloss itself is amazing! It isn't sticky at all and lasts for ever so I am going to go buy another one of these but in a different color!
Neutrogena Visibly Clear Oil-free make-up remover- Brings make-up off soo easily!
Maybeline DREAM TOUCH blush £6.19- The most amazing cream blush! It blends in really nicely, you just can't go wrong with this!
Johnson's bay moisturising cream- This completely banishes dry skin.
N07 nail polish, So Simple-£7.00- I am loving this color to where to school because it looks smart on nails but isn't too obvious that I get told off.
N07 lipstick, Plum-£10.00- Love this color for fall! It is definitely the "in" color at the moment.

Just a couple of cute fashion pieces which have been great to me in September<3
Brown studded bag-Faith in Debinhams- This is such a cute shoulder bag, the studs on it make it more fashionable.
Knitted waistcoat-Eclipse- £9 I have worn this over pretty much everything lately, the knit trend is so in right now and I love this shape of this!
Hope you guys enjoyed September and are looking forward to October as much as I am ;)
Love Gabriella xx

4 comments:

  1. Love the brown studded bag- so cute and goes wtih so much!
    www.21saraloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great favorite products!Cute brown bag!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Gabriella,
    Your blog is so cute! I love that brown bag and the knitted waistcoat is very versatile. I'm a new follower!

    Take care,
    Rosamond

    Rosamondwrites.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heyy thanks so much for all your comments! x and I will follow back ;) xx^

    ReplyDelete