Wednesday, 19 October 2011

TheBodyShop Lotions review!

Hey! Everyone! Hope you liked Jade's last posts! My personal favorite bag was the Rachael Ruddick Prism stud clutches, they were stunning! ;) In this post I just wanted to review The Body Shop's lotion's because there is such a big choice so I was hoping that I could recommend to you my favorites and least favorite!
(From left to right)

1. WHITE MUSK- This scent isn't that Strong but I think musky smells are often either hated or loved. All the lotions themselves are good however I was loving the smell, if you know you like musky smells I would recommend this!

2, AQUA LILY- Weirdly I have the perfume for this and I love the smell! But although this is a lovely scent it's not my favorite. I don't think I've ever smelled an actual aqua lily (I love the smell of lilies though!) but this scent is exactly how I would imagine it to smell like, like a normal lily but also fresh and brisk like the water.

3. MANGO WHIP- My absolute favorite! I love the smell and it stays on my body nicely! Mango smelling things are my favorite from the body shop! That and Satsuma! ;)

4. MORINGA- this says it's a mil lotion and it actually has the texture of milk which I don't think isn't the nicest thing in the world, also I'm not keen on the smell, it is quite floral but it also seems quite grassy :P if you know what I mean! I don't think I would buy this one again!


2 comments:

  1. Ive been looking for a new lotion! I think i might check these out!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the body shop body butters as well. Thanks for the post :)

    ReplyDelete