Sunday, 6 November 2011

Bargains Found!

Hey Everybody!
I am constantly looking for bargains and a lot of my favorite make-up products come from brands which you wouldn't think would be absolutely AMAZING! So here are my favourite buys with the most expensive being £2.99! :O


                             MUA Eye shadows (£1.00) (available only in Superdrug stores)-
These eye shadows are some of the most pigmented I have ever tried! I would pay a lot more for these. They also have a lovely range of colours and I am so into MUA, as is Jade! Jade actually tried out one of the nailvarnishs in our recent haul which is also amazing! http://beautyknowitalls.blogspot.com/2011/10/massive-haul-251011.html. Btw the shadow on the left is Shade 4, and on the right is shade 12.



Collection 2000 Dazzle Me! (Pigments) (£2.99)  


These pigments are so great because you get such a lot. Other pigments I have are more expensive and you don't get as much so I was really impressed that these are so cheap when they will last you forever. The colour I have is Hazydaze, a stunning silver.


                      Natural Collection Pressed Powder (£1.99) (Available at Boots only)
This powder is what I use everyday over the top of my foundation, it does what any expensive powder would do, sets my foundation and stops the appearance of oily skin or shine. I have tried loads of powders and this one defiantly is my ultimate favourite!

Hope you guys liked this bargain post! When I find more great deals I will be sure to let you know about them ;)
Love Gabby!

2 comments:

  1. I really like the silver shadow!

    http://katiaswonderland.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete