Monday, 21 November 2011

Buying Presents...for Her!NUMBER 5

Hey Everybody!
Time for the fifth present idea! Hope you are enjoying this mini series leading up to Christmas!
How about this gorgeous Lush Set! Just think who doesn't love Lush? This is the "can't go wrong" kind of present! I love this particular set, because it is exclusive to Christmas and I love anything that is limited edition which you can't get all year round and its glow in the dark!! It cost £18.95 and you get inside:

  • 100g Jilted Elf shower jelly




  • 100g Snow Globe soap




  • Australian Igloo sugar scrub




  • Sparkle Toothy Tabs




  • 100g Glogg shower gel



  • How yummy are all those things, so I hope this has given you some Lush ideas for Christmas presents ;)
    Love Gabby xx

    1 comment:

    1. I would most definitely like this as a Christmas present if someone got that for me :)

      ReplyDelete