Monday, 14 November 2011

My Favourite....ATM No.1

Heey Everyone!!
This is going to be a new thing maybe do this post every week or when I'm just stuck for ideas or when something they all change quite a bit, if nothing changes within one category I won't bother doing it:) They are all my favourite products and things I know about or have atm ( at the moment ) hope you like these ones!

My Fav:
-Lip Combo: Straight on Rimmel London Lipstick in Airy Fairy










-Eye Combo: No.7 Good Earth Palette, Maybelline Stiletto Mascara in Brown and Miss Sporty Eyeliner Black
 


 
 








-Cheeks: Rimmel London Blusher:









-Foundation: Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse in Ivory:









-Hairstyle: Down with a grip tying back one side a bit:/:
Like AllThatGlitter21 in this picture BUT with natural hair down:

-Clothing Item: Maroon Hoody from Topshop:












-Jewellery: Gold Heart Ring from Muse:










-Body Product: Mango Body Butter from Bodyshop:

-Nail Varnish: BarryM Nail Paint in Raspberry:










-Song: Jar Of Hearts by Christina Perri

Hope this was okaay! Please enjoy these posts in the future!
Love JADE! x

3 comments: