Sunday, 13 November 2011

No7 Nourishing Nails & Cuticle Care Review

Hey Everyone :)
Got a quick review for you today, hope you enjoy x

So No7 Nourishing Nail & Cuticle Care, is only available in Boots and costs £7 but if you buy it with a No7 £5 voucher (which seem to be everywhere at the minute!) then it comes down to only £2.
Firstly I would like to comment on the fact the tube is not actually that big so you don't get a lot of product for £7 in my opinion but £2 deffo makes it a bargain. It has the texture of body lotion and has a simple scent. 
(scroll down)
 It strengthens your nails and softens your cuticles so I use it before pushing them back.
  I like the applicator because you don't get too much out which would be a pain. I would buy this products again definitely if I had voucher (which btw you get free if you spend £5 in Boots) but if you have been looking for a really good cuticle cream for ages and are willing to spend £7 then I would say go for it.
Love Gabriella x

No comments:

Post a Comment