Tuesday, 15 November 2011

October Favourites!!

Heey Everyone!!
And yes. I do realise how late this is but ohh well:)
The cute woolly hat was from Primark, love the bobbles!
Mango Whip Body Lotion from The Body shop!
Rimmel London Lipstick in Airy Fairy!
Maybelline Stiletto in Brown Mascara!
The Original Ghost Perfume!
Urban Decay Loose Eyeshadow in Shag!
BarryM Nail Paint in Raspberry!
Heart Gold Ring from Muse!
Mango Whip Body Lotion from the Body shop - This smells absolutely divine mango is my absolute go to flavour in The Body shop because its so nice and alluring. the lotion is ever so moisturizing.
Ghost Perfume - This was never my  favourite scent but recently I have started to like musky, forresty scents speciously for Autumn/Winter. The perfume seems to last up to about 3 hours which for a perfume isn't too bad. 
Gold Heart Ring from Muse - This was bought most recently towards the end of October but I have wore it nearly everyday after that. Goes with anything.
 Maybelline Stiletto Mascara - I seem to have been wearing this everyday speciously useful for school because your not allowed to wear a lot of makeup, unfortunately. The length and fullness of my lashes are so luscious and hot.
BarryM Nail Paint in Raspberry - This is a Burgundy type colour I have recently learned to wear a dark brown or other colour underneath maybe even black to make it a sexy deep red colour instead which is nicer and more Autumn, be doing this until I find one which actually is dark red.
Rimmel Lipstick Airy Fairy - This is a light pink with purple undertones colour and on my lips with my skin tone ( quite pale ) works so well for me. I wear this everyday or my new Collection 2000 Lipstick. See in my favourites atm.
Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse Foundation - Is a new but my absolute favourite and everyday foundation, it's the most expensive foundation I have ever bought at around £8 but it is worth your money if your thinking in investing in this product because its great coverage, small and compact. The texture is so nice against my skin making it soft I wear this in Ivory, ridiculous? NO haha.
Urban Decay Loose Eyeshadow in Shag - b-e-a-utiful. A cute copper color for your eyes everyday use but I use it when i'm going out buit casually. Like £20:/ Got it in the Giveaway that I won.






1 comment:

  1. I love the dream matte mousse foundation too! It was in my September favorites!:)

    http://katiaswonderland.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete