Monday, 26 December 2011

Christmas Haul 2011!

Heey Everyone!!

I should verify firstly that I got these presnts from my friends and family:) If you want me to go closer into anything just comment and from these I will be doing a lot of OOTD's and reveiws so watch out and other hauls will be following this with the christmas sales going on at the moment:)

Oh and Merry Christmas and more importantly now A Happy New Year!






I got all this and some cash and some other things which are inapropriate for BeautyKnowItAlls!

Close up on make-up and a bit of description because I know that's what you guys like:

e.l.f cosmetics - complexion perfection
e.l.f cosmetics - all over cover sticks, ivory
e.l.f cosmetics - lipstick, flirtatious
e.l.f cosmetics - blush and bronzer compact
MaxFactor - Foundation Brush
Ecotools - Blush Brush
Revlon - Skin Illuminator
Maybelline - Matte Foundation
Maybelline - Mascara
Accessorize - Lip Gloss
Soap&Glory - Lipstick

Accessorize - Eyelashes
e.l.f cosmetics - eyes, face, lips pallette
Accesorize - Eye Pallette


Top - Eyeshadows
Mid Left - Bronzer
Mid Mid - Blushers
Mid Right - Highlighter
Bottom Left - Lip Colours
Bottom Right - Eyebrow Set

Love Jade!! xxx

1 comment:

  1. That Soap and Glory stuff is amazing!

    http://katiaswonderland.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete