Monday, 12 December 2011

Meadow Hall in Sheffield AND Birthday Shopping!

Heey Everyone!!

This is more of an update but I am going shopping to Meadow Hall in Sheffield at the weekend because it's my birthday next Tuesday I will be 15 years old yay! I'm looking forward to watching 15's at the cinema mostly to be honest:)Anyway...

this is just a quick post to tell you my favourite shops A B C etc. in Sheffield, for fun really.

I know Meadow Hall has:
The HUGE Eating Area with Pizza Hut which is where I'll be going
All Saints and Accessorise
Boots and Bench.
Claires
Debenhams
El Mexicano (restaurant)
Fat Face and Frankie N Bennys (restaurant)
Gap and Gregs
H&M and Hollister
Jane Norman
Karen Millen
Lush and Laura Ashley
Millies Cookies and Miss Selfridge
Next and New Look
Oasis
Primark and Poundland
Quiz
River Island and Radley
Starbucks and Superdry
Topshop and The Body Shop
Urban Outfitters
Vans
Wagamama
Xtras
Yo!Sushi
Zara and Zizis

Those are every store From A-Z except I because there isn't one yet. I love or would want to go to all of these stores and restaurants, I can't wait!

 This is the eating area!:O:O:O YUMMMM!

Love Jade!! Don't forget to follow, make my day;)

No comments:

Post a Comment