Sunday, 15 January 2012

17 Wild Metalics Eyes Review!

Hi everybody :) hope you having a great weekend!
I have been regularly using a cream shadow from vital radiance but I thought I was ready to try a new one:)
17 have brought out a new cream shadow and called it 17 WILD metalics EYES, it is £3.99 from Boots.
But is it any good?
Firstly I love the packaging! Very professional considering it costs £3.99.

You do actually get quite a big pot but most of it is lid.

The colour is Wild Bronze, which I love as a base colour for my shadows, or its great on it's own.

The consistency is great! It is so smooth and really glides on the skin! (sorry for the not so great picture)


This isn't the best swatch but you can clearly see the pretty gold colour, obviously the whole range is metallic but i am hoping they will come out with a mat range because overall I love this product, it last all day and is defiantly a bargain. I believe they have 5 colours but I choose this one because I thought it was one of the most neutral for everyday but I like a bit of shimmer ;)

Thanks for reading!
Don't forget to follow,
Love Gabby xx

3 comments:

  1. These look really cool, I might have to try them myself! :)

    Hannah xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a really pretty colour!

    www.21saraloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a very pretty color! :)

    http://katiaswonderland.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete