Monday, 2 January 2012

After Christmas Sale Haul 3!

Heey Everyone!!

Here is a quick haul for you all:)

Blue - Gabby
Red - Jade

Republic
£2.00 from £4.00

Republic
£15.00 from £45
I could not believe this reduction!

H&M
£15


L'Oreal
Blush In Nude
£8.19
The picture is actually really different it's pink and shimmery:/ haha!

Revlon
Blushing Mauve
£9.99

Sally Hanson
£4.50 from £6.00

Revlon
Blush 035
2 for £10
I love how Revlon is engraved in the lipstick - such a pretty touch

Revlon
Baby Pink 020
2 for £10
I love the quilted design for drugstore it looks really professional


LUSH
Pow Wow - Lip Scrub
It's popping candy type lip scrub but I don't like it as a lip scrub because I think the sugars are too big but I love the smell it's like coco cola Maoams sweets.
We both purchased the same things from LUSH
£2.38 from £4.75

LUSH
Australian Igloo Sugar Scrub
I love the look of this, so cute:) and it smells like parma violet sweets, I don't this will last very long though, more of a one use item, because the sugar was coming off in my hand!
We both bought the same things from LUSH
£1.38 from £2.75



Angels Delight Soap
It looks absolutely beautiful with the sparkles and vibrant colours, it smells very sweet.
£2.10 from £4.20


Simply Silver - Debenhams
£12.50 from £25.00

Evolution
£0.75 from £1.50

Love Jade and Gabby! xxx


6 comments:

  1. nice haul, :Dxx

    http://atypicalenglishrose.blogspot.com/

    Ellie,xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you got some pretty good things! I especially love those little earrings, they're really pretty (: ♥

    Sarah ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never heard of the lush igloo before! looks nice tho!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the heart ring so pretty and the angels delight soap smells lush haha xx

    www.misssunshinesparkle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for the comments guys:) A lush review will be coming up soon! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Angel Delight soap. It's my favourite from Lush! :)

    http://katiaswonderland.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete