Sunday, 22 January 2012

BarryM Bold Black Review

Heey Everyone!!

OMG This is honest to God the best eyeliner in the world and baby I can tell you why!:



Firstly, you know I like to mention the packaging is fantastic, very professional and very sleek. I am a huge fan of the BarryM Nail Paints as some of you will know from my previous BarryM Nail Paint Collection and it has grown since then:')

This eyeliner is super creamy, long lasting and great pigmentation just look at the crap picture above (seriously sorry about the quality though) but the colour is true to real life view. My only trouble with it is it does start to smudge if you wear a thick line after about 5 hours.

It only costs £3.99 which is a lot less than all other high end eyeliners which do the exact same job, I am fascinated to try out the other colours!

Jade!!<3


2 comments:

  1. I love this eyeliner soo much! When i first tried it i couldn't believe how creamy it was!! Amazing!! hehe x

    ReplyDelete