Sunday, 1 January 2012

Gabby's December Favourites!

Hi Everyone, hope you are having a great start to 2012! A whole year has gone by so fast! But it's time for a favourites post :) Everything I mentioned I was loving for the month of December, please comment we love your feedback, and feel free to request any posts you want to :)
 Lace style tops
 This blue shirt is from The Ark, (sorry I'm not sure of the price).
 I love the cute bows!
 This shirt is again from The Ark, but has more of a stretchy material on the back.
I really hope this material doesn't snag or tare on anything, but I just love this style, Jade actually bought a beautiful lace top in her recent Sales haul which I will link here http://www.beautyknowitalls.blogspot.com/2011/12/after-christmas-sale-haul-1.html :)


 Statement Black Blazer
 This blazer is from H&M and was £14.99.
I think this is a really great price for an item of clothing that goes will everything, and can be dressed up or down. Because this is black I think it looks super cute with colourful big wrap around scarfs.

Rimmel London's Lasting Finish blush- Summer Fever 021
 This costs £5.19, and I know it is called summer fever, but I think this blush can be warn all year round! You can blend the colours together or have them on there own and it is just a very wearable colour.

17 Lasting Fix Nail Polish- Toasted Almond
17 is available at Boots only and this cost £2.99. I love the shine this colour has to it, and it is buildable, I only have one thick coat on there and the more coats you put on the darker it gets which I like. I love how it goes with so much.

Clean&Clear Morning Energy Skin Brightening Moisturiser

I bought this is a 2 for £5 on Clean&Clear products at Boots, so it's a great deal and I have been applying this everyday before my foundation and it really helps it to go on smooth and makes my skin soo soft :) It also smells great, and I know Jade has the scrub for this, which smells equally good :)

Happy new year everyone, thanks for reading this post don't forget to follow.
Btw me and Jade are so grateful if you are one of our 52 followers thanks so much!
Love Gabby xx


5 comments:

  1. thanks for the lovely comment on my blog hun,

    I love these lacy tops so pretty especially the blue. Great blog x

    www.misssunshinesparkle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the blue lace!
    Laur x

    Www.betwixtlaur.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never thought to wear blue lace but that top looks really pretty :)

    life-sparkles.blogspot.com

    Hannah xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks :) I know I love the little bows on the blue top xx

    ReplyDelete