Tuesday, 31 January 2012

Jade's January Favourites 2012!

Heey Everyone!!

Sorry I haven't done a favourites video for a while but hopefully this compensates, here are my January Favourites:

Sally Hanson NailGrowth
Maybelline Stilleto Brown Mascara
Soap&Glory Face Soap - I'm not as keen on te smell but the facial wash itself is fantastic!

Soap&Glory Clean On Me

LUSH Snow Fairy

LUSH Bubblegum Lipscrub


e.l.f Ivory All Over Cover Stick with
MaxFactor Foundation Brush

e.l.f Complexion Perfection
Rimmel Airy Fairy

Natural Collection Fondant Lip Gloss


Maybelline dream Matte Mousse Foundation Ivory

BarryM Bold Black Eyeliner

Love Jade Hope You Liked!!XXX

Plus by the way the majority of these prodcts will be on my blog:)


3 comments:

  1. Very nice! I really want to try the Soap and Glory stuff! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love lush lip scrubs! :)

    http://katiaswonderland.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete