Wednesday, 25 January 2012

Love or Hate- The Sports Watch


Hey Everyone! :)
A trend which I have seen a lot lately is the Sports Watch, everyone seems to have them, and they come in so many different designs, but I'm undecided as to whether I like them. What do you guys think? I've been looking over the web and found some!

Mid Pink (Pink) Sports Watch | 243378873 | New LookWhite (White) Sports Watch | 243378810 | New LookTurquoise (Blue) Sports Watch | 243378848 | New LookCoral (Orange) Sports Watch | 243378883 | New Look
These are from New Look (£10.00) and come in so many different colours.
Orange  (Orange) Gola Classic Watch | 236985480 | New LookPurple (Purple) Gola Classic Watch | 236987550 | New Look
Gola have done some too (£15.00)




Redherring- (£16.00)

So what do you guys think? :) let me know in the comments below whether you like them or not because I'm not sure and would love to know what you guys think!
Love Gabby xx

3 comments:

  1. I think they are a cute way to add a pop of colour to an outfit!

    www.21saraloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think they are cute!

    http://katiaswonderland.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love them , I have once like the first set you have pictured, they're so cute & I think they add a nice look to outfits :)

    xoxo, Shariece
    http://beautyorswaag.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete