Sunday, 22 January 2012

LUSH Reveiw:Pow Wow Lip Scrub

Heey Everyone!!

I bought this product recently seen in the 3rd After Christmas Sales Hauls. Lush's Pow Wow Lips Scrub:



My first impressions of the scrub was basically classic Lush packaging, the smell I think was heavenly and half price! All thumbs up so far. This is a limited edition lip scrub called Pow Wow, Christmas Edition. It is a popping candy scrub which means the sugar granules actually pop in your mouth which is a very odd feeling but I do like it as does Gabby. The night I used it unfortunately I was disappointed mainly because it was a huge hassle, the granules are far too big therefore making a mess which isn't what I want. And now that I have owned this product for a few months now it seemed to have dried out which my other lip scrub from Lush in Bubblegum hasn't, hopefully I just got a bad tub and I hope greatly the formula hasn't changed to this! Now don't get me wrong I love my Bubblegum lip scrub, the finely cut grains are perfect, so I'd give that a go if Pow Wow is your first lip scrub, none of the rest are like this.

Love Youu!Please comment!Follow us too!
Jade!


3 comments:

  1. I have a lush lip scrub too and I love it! :)

    http://katiaswonderland.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're so worth the money right?;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how that lip scrub looks! Such a cool colour!

    www.21saraloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete