Thursday, 19 January 2012

My Everyday Make-up For School

Heey Everyone!!
Sorry I haven't made a post in a while but I had lost the linking wire that actually lets me upload pictures anyway on with the post!

This is the make-up that I wear everyday for school, you may have seen some things before:

Revlon SkinLights Face IlluminateR - Base
Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse - Ivory - Foundation
E.L.F All Over Cover Stick - Ivory - Concealer
MaxFactor Foundation Brush - Rub out the concealer

E.L.F Complexion Perfection - Powder
E.L.F Blush and Bronzer Compact - Bronzer
Natural Collection Blush - Pink Cloud - Blush
or
Maybelline Dream Mousse Blush - Peach Satin - Cream Blush
Ms. Make-up Powder Brush - For Powder an Bronzer
Ecotools Blush Brush - Powder Blush 
Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick - Airy Fairy - Lipstick
L'Oreal Paris Blondes Blond - Blush In Nude - Lipstick

17 Glitter - Style Queen - Inner Corner Highlight
Maybelline Lash Stiletto - Brown - Mascara
BarryM Bold Black - Black - Waterproof Eyeliner

No7 Stay Perfect Nail Colour - So Simple - Nail Polish Colour
Sally Hanson Nailgrowth Miracle - Top Coat

I Hope you liked this post I certainly enjoyed writing it for you guys!
LOVE JADEE!!! XX





1 comment:

  1. I use the Elf duo too! :)

    http://katiaswonderland.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete