Saturday, 28 January 2012

My Nail Care Routine

Hey Everyone!
Hope you are having a good weekend so far :)
Today I wanted to show you my nail care routine, how I keep my nails healthy...
1. First I make sure there is no nail varnish on my nails, before applying N'o7 Nourishing Nail & Cuticle Care, which is great, for a full review click here: http://www.beautyknowitalls.blogspot.com/2011/11/no7-nourishing-nails-cuticle-care.html

This is just how I apply it, with the easy to use applicator, and then I just rub it in! :)

Next I push back my cuticles, the nail treatment gel, makes this really easy to do.

Then I use this (not sure what you would call this) to get any dirt underneath my nails, which isn't essential, but I find my nails getting quite dirty throughout the day.

Next you can use a Nail clipper, nail scissors, or a nail file to get your nails all the same length and to a shape you like, I personally have quite short nails, and find them easier to take care off and I just use the nail file.

Now I've applied the Revlon Nail Growth Treatment- Step 3, to keep my nails strong and help them grow, I'm just tyring this out at the moment but I know Jade's all time favourite nail growth treatment is Sally Hansons- http://www.beautyknowitalls.blogspot.com/2012/01/sally-hanson-nailgrowth-miracle-top.html

To help this dry (because it takes ages!) I use Beauty Formula's Nail Dry, we have done a full review of this- http://beautyknowitalls.blogspot.com/2011/09/nail-dry-review.html
It is seriously amazing and only £1!!

Then I applied two coats of 17's Lilac Storm, plus the Revlon Topcoat over the top, and nails done! :)

Finally when my nails are fully dry I like to use a hand cream atm I am using Sanctuary's Hand Cream, which is amazing!

Hope you guys enjoyed this post!
Look forward to more soon :)

Love Gabby<3!


5 comments:

  1. Love this post xx think your blog is fab xx maybe we could follow each other ? Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANK FOR DROPPING BY BLOG,FOLLOWING U RIGHT BACK

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great tips, thanks for sharing :)

    http://bowtiedbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for sharing these helpful tips :>

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmm, that thing you used to clean your nails is called a nail file. Well, you've got an awesome nail care regimen. It's seems like nail care is your favorite beauty routine, isn't it?

    Karen Bledsoe

    ReplyDelete