Saturday, 21 January 2012

Outfit Of The Day 21.01.2012

Hey Everyone! Hope you are having a great weekend<3
Yesterday I went for a meal with my family to Wagamams! Yummy! So I wanted to show you what I wore and what make-up I was wearing :)
Blazer- Magenta

Lace Shirt- The ARK

Dark Blue Tube Skirt (looks black I know)- Topshop

Heart Silver Necklace- Present

Ankle Boots- New Look

17 Hide&Chic Eye Brightening Concealer- Light Rose
Rimmel Recover Foundation- Ivory
Maybelline Dream Matte Powder-Rose Nude
Natural Collection Bronzing Peals- Sahara Sun
Revlon Cream Blush- Blushing Mauve

Topshop Liquid Liner- Tarnished
17 Get the Look- Smokey Eyes
Maybelline Lash Stiletto Mascara


Rimmel London Moisture Renew Lipstick- Sunset
Natural Collection Lipgloss- Pink Velvet

Hope you liked my outfit and make-up, please leave comments and follow if you aren't followed already ;) Love Gabby xx

4 comments:

  1. I really want to try that Revlon blush because I think the mirror that pops out is so cool! :)

    http://katiaswonderland.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your outfit! I have those same boots in brown :)

    life-sparkles.blogspot.com

    Hannah xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love wagamamas:') would you recommend the maybelline lash stilletto? im really tempted to buy it..xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the ankle boots!

    www.21saraloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete