Saturday, 21 January 2012

Sally Hanson Nailgrowth Miracle Top Coat Review

Heey Everyone!!

I bought this recently and so far so good. If you want to see the details of it's price etc. it's in January Sales 3 Hauls.
I love this, I know it sounds crazy but there is definitely something in this formula that makes my nails grow longer and less flaky, which is a big issue for my nails. I highly recommend this product, it does what it says on the tin,the packaging is very sleek and simple which I adore, glossy topcoat which I wear sometimes just on it's own plus as always a favourited bonus the price isn't far too expensive for a working nail growth polish. Sally Hanson you've done it again!:)

Sorry about the picture, just turn your heads.

Posted by yours truly, Jadee!! xx


1 comment:

  1. i love using sally hansen nail polish too!!


    http://ilovemakeup68.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete