Tuesday, 24 January 2012

WARNING- Rimmel Recover Foundation Review!

Hey Everybody!
You may know I used this foundation Friday going to Wagamamas- (outfit of the night+ make-up ;) )http://www.beautyknowitalls.blogspot.com/2012/01/outfit-of-day-21012012.html
Unfortunately I woke up Saturday morning with broken out skin, my skin has recovered now, but the day after using it my skin was rough and spotty, not nice. This foundation might work great for you but for some reason it broke me out. Just wanted to warn you guys and give it a quick review! :)

The colour is actually perfect for me and it only costs £7.19! However it is actually very shiny, so it's not great if you are looking for a matte foundation.

^This bottle is quite old as my sister gave it to me because she didn't want it, at the time I though she was being really generous but now I know why she gave it to me :P. As you can see it has dried around the bottle which is expected, but for me the texture is quite rough and isn't that smooth. I actually like the nozzle packaging though because you can get all the foundation out! :)

Hope this post is useful to you guys :)
Thanks for reading! don't forget to follow
Love Gabby!

No comments:

Post a Comment