Thursday, 9 February 2012

Batiste Dry Shampoo Review

Heey everyone!!
Here is a quick review on the Batiste Dry Shampoo.

You can get these in most drugstores but I got this one from Boots but as far as i know there is a half price sale on in Superdrug for them which is where I got another just with a different scent, which is better than this one it's the Sweet & Spirited Boho fragrance.

They come in 5 different scents - Original, Brit, Tropical, Blush and Diva as far as I know, please correct me if I'm wrong and these all retail around £3 each.


These are an amazing product, you might know I had the Lee Stafford Dry Shampoo and that is nothing compared to this beauty, plus it's a quite a bit cheaper!


when you put it on your hair it instantly adds volume to your hair and obviously does the job it's supposed to do which clears up as much oil as possible from your hair, ohhh but it does it ever so perfectly.


the only downside to this product, at least the tropical one anyway it does leave a bit of a grey tinge to it which I don't enjoy but I know they do one specially for brunettes which I am so I'll be trying that one out next, maybe it works well for blonds, but even so I think that is totally fine:)


Love Jadee!
I hope youu liked the post and remember SALE on at Superdrug my darlings, get yourself up there!
XXXXX

No comments:

Post a Comment