Saturday, 4 February 2012

Quite A Good Pamper Night

Heey Everyone!!
I just needed to let you guys know about the best home pampering sesh I have ever had in my life!



Firstly In My Bath:
  • Soap and Glory Face Soap (Face Wash)
  • Soap and Glory Calm One Calm All (Bath Cream)
  •  Soap and Glory Pulp Friction (Body Exfoiliater)
  • Bomb Cosmetics (Bath Bomb)
  • Teatree and Witchazel (Peel Off Facemask)
  • Lush Snow Fairy (Shampoo)
  • Bath Crystals

Secondly For My Face:
  • Sudocrem (Not going to lie, but for my spots)
  • Clean&Clear Spot Treatment
  • Teatree and Witchazel Cleansing and Toning Lotion
  • Teatree and Witchazel Night Teatment Gel
  • Clean&Clear Face Moisturiser

Next Up For My Hair:
  • Aussie Take The Heat (Heat Protectant)
  • got2b 2 sexy (mousse)

Finally To Cover My Body:
  • Soap & Glory Heel Genius (Foot Cream)
  • Nivea Pearl Beuty ( Deodreant)
  • Soap & Glory Righteous Butter (Body Butter)
  • Lush Fair Trade Foot Lotion
Thanks for reading you guys!
Love Jade, hope you treat yourself sometime too!














4 comments:

  1. i have that facemask! i love it aha, its so much fun peeling it off:')xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I gave you the versatile blogger award! :)

    ReplyDelete