Monday, 20 February 2012

Mud Pack - Face mask review

Heyy Everybody!:)
Hope your having a good day, I wanted to review a product which has been on the market a while, but it is the face masks from Montagne Jeunesse, which usually only cost £1.00, but they may be moer depending on where you buy them.
So on the back it says "We've harvested ultra deep cleansing Dead Sea Mud to draw out impurities and open blocked pores to leave skin feeling cleansed and soft" and it also says that it works to fight stress.
I can tell you now that this mask is great, it left my skin feeling clean, brighter looking and much softer, I even skipped on moisturiser at night!
If I was to critersise this product I would say applying it wasn't easy, it was a bit messy and I found I had a lot of product left over, the mask also isn't as bright blue as it is on the front it is more of a baby blue.
The consistancy is quite thick, so when I rub it into my face it is quite hard to spread, however it washes off easily enough, I just rinse my face like I would to wash off any face wash, but a few more times.
I would reccomend this product although it has it's faults, it does what it says on the pack, and I found it quite relaxing, it does harden on your face (like mosr masks do) but some people might not like that, can't blame them tbh it does feel weird! :P
Because these masks aren't very expensive and I think you can get more than one use out of the pack I really want to try more of this brand because I know there is a lot, I have even seen in Morrisons ones for men! ;)
So have you guys tried these, if so what do you think?
And is there anymore you would recormmend? :)!
Thanks for reading!
Love Gabby
xxx

5 comments:

  1. Ive tried almost all of them! I love them and theyre real cheap. I get 2-3 uses out of them. Just make sure you seal them in a baggy or container so they dont dry out :) That Mud pac is on of my faves, I also hate how its a different shade of blue lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Okay! Thankyou for your comment, I am going to try some more out now, because they are such a treat!;D

      Delete
  2. I have tried a couple of these and I think they are very nice for the price. :)

    xoxo
    www.chiclookxo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. great post! Just followed you
    follow me back and enter in my giveaway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks I will check out your channel now!:)

      Delete