Saturday, 17 March 2012

Gabby's Current Favs!

Hey Everyone! Hope you are all having a great weekend so far! Sorry we having done a post in while but we are ready to make it up to you all!<3
So I wanted to do a February favourites but left it to late so in the end I just decided it would be fun to do this!:)

First thing is Soap&Gory's Flirtigo, which is a spray on moisturiser, it's got quite a weird texture for a moisturiser but is just great for after a of the shower and has that amazing soap&glory signature scent!

This is the Neal's Yard Daily Moisturiser, for your face, this stuff it truly awesome! It smells perfect, it has a rose scent and it is a very light moisturiser, it smooths the skin and is ideal.

I've been swapping this scarf for my big wooly winter ones, its from H&M and is soo pretty, I love detail around the edge and this scarf is going to be perfect for spring.

This wallet is a recent purchase and is still in Newlook now! I love the art deco design and everytime, its got a spacious inside and it is soft to the touch, it is a definite favourite!

This scent is so fresh, I love it for spring and all year round for that matter, it is very citrusy but is a bargain as well, it's only £1.99 from Boots! I love to just spritz this every morning, it doesn't stay on for that long but I am just obsessed with the scent. For a full review of all the Natural Collection Bodysprays- http://beautyknowitalls.blogspot.co.uk/2011/10/natural-collection-bodyspray-reveiw.html

I know this a basic, but I use this everyday after a shower and is now an essential for me!! Johnsons is just the best, and it's for babies so the formulation is always sensitive!:)


This is in my everyday make-up and it really deserves it's place, this colour is Wild Bronze and I couldn't have wished for a better colour or formula.

Finally my Boots which I bought in Birmingham, for only £5! (in the sale obviously) ;) I have been wearing these non stop basically, because they seem to go with everything! 

Thanks for reading, if you have any post requests please post below! 
Love Gabby xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment