Saturday, 3 March 2012

Love or Hate- Grey Nail Polish

Heyy Everyone! 
Hope you had a great Friday and are ready for the weekend!
Sorry we haven't done a post in a while but we will be making it up to you guys!
Now grey nail polish is quite unusual and I bought this one from collection 2000 HOT LOOKS in Angel Wings, these nail polish are really cheap, I believe only £1.79 which is incredible seen as the nail polish is good quality, is does chip fairly quickly though. 
Believe it or not, grey is a great neutral that works great on any skin colour, if your tired of nudes and light pinks I would defiantly recommend a soft grey!
Alexa's sporting it!
So I want to know what you guys think, I'm still not convinced it can replace any of my nudes and light pinks but I do really like it, comment below whether you think it is hot or not!?? ;D
Posted by Gabby xx!



4 comments:

  1. I personally really like this shade!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think soft greys are gorge as nudes...definitely hot!! You're blog is fab and I now follow, please follow back if you'd like :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the grey. following you.

    www.rollolollo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think grey nail polish is gorgeous :)

    Shannen Xx

    ReplyDelete