Tuesday, 6 March 2012

My everyday make-up routine!

Heey Everyone! 
Hope you are having a great week!<3
Time for my everyday make-up routine, I can't believe I have never shown you this before but if you want to check out Jade's it's right here ;): http://beautyknowitalls.blogspot.com/2012/01/my-everyday-make-up-for-school.html

So here's just a full view of everything!

Face:
Before I have put any of this on I will use Clean&Clear Morning Energy skin brightening daily facial moisturiser, which is amazing, if you want a full review I would love to do one!
Foundation- Maybelline Dream Matte Mouse 
Concealer- 17 Hide and Chic Eye Brightening Concealer
Powder- Maybelline Dream Matte

Other face products ;)

Bronzer (used to contour)-Elf Studio Contouring Blush and Bronzing Powder

I will switch my blush out usually but these are the most used!
Rimmel London Lasting Finish Summer Fever 
Maybelline Dream Touch Blush- Peach

Highlight- Mini high beam from benifit

Eyes
A great simple look for eyes!

Base/ Cream shadow-17 wild metallics eyes- Wild bronze
Eye-shadow- 17 trio- In the nude

Eyeline- NYC dueo- Through the storm

Mascara- Maybelline Lash stiletto mascara (me and Jade both LOVE this)-Brown, for a more natural look.

Lips!- Revlon Lipstick- Baby Pink
BarryM lipgloss- Soo sorry I'm think this is limited edition! 

Feel free to ask if you want any reviews of these products! :)
Thanks so much for readin! 
Lots of love Gabby xxx 



3 comments:

  1. Hii ... i awarded u in the 'Top 10' award ... check my blog for details x

    http://eyeshadowandglitter.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love maybellien dream matte mouse, thinking of going back using it again!

    Shannen xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that elf duo! :)

    http://katiaswonderland.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete