Saturday, 10 March 2012

OOTD 9.03.2012

Heey Everyone!!
Went out for an informal meal out, and this is what I wore :)!

Full length view, lets get into it a bit more shall we ;)
and btw..
Grey Striped Tights- Primark

Over-sized owl jumper (Cream)- Primark 

Raspberry Shorts- Internacionale 

Military Boots-Jonathan James

Pearl Double Ringed Ring- Muse
Side satchel bag- Primark

You can find all these things in previous hauls, recent ones I think for the majority if you want more details on them.

Jade!! xx 


4 comments:

  1. I love the shorts, they are a gorgeous colour! Lovely post,
    Bex x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it!

    http://katiaswonderland.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pink hot pants!
    And the sweater looks like the owl in Harry Potter :p

    Follow my blog at
    www.arikayasmine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the shorts :)
    I am a new follower, check out my blog and follow back?

    http://phatfashionandbeauty.blogspot.com/
    xx

    ReplyDelete