Tuesday, 17 April 2012

Spring Lipstick Picks!

Heyy Everyone! 
Hope you all had a great Easter! I thought I would do a spring post today and as Jade did Spring nail polish picks I thought I would continue with the theme but do lipsticks! A couple of these are very recent purchases and you should see them in a haul coming up! 
Group Picture
Swatches of all of these are below btw!

So the first one is from the Body Shop and is what they call a vanilla stick (so it smells like vanilla!) and it can actually be put on eyes as well but I love the colour for lips!

MUA lipsticks are great! The formula is just fantastic, I got this quite a while ago but I think the bright colour is perfect for this spring so I found myself picking it off my shelf again. (Shade 12)

This is from the normal Elf £1.50 range, they have a lot of colours but this one is Charming and I love it, at first I found the formula drying but with these lipsticks you have to use them a bit more to get it applying to your lips smoothly. They also have a really lovely smell, which not all lipsticks have.

This is one of the new Revlon Lip Butters that have only just come out to the UK, which I am really excited about btw! Please leave suggestions of which ones I should buy next!
This colour is Peach Melba and has a great sheen to it, it is the perfect colour for a bright day.

Finally this is one of the Revlon Colourstay ultimate liquid lipsticks, this one is in Premium Pink and is amazing, be expecting a review on these very soon, but this particular colour is very striking and is perfect for the brave!

Swatches!
From left to right goes from bottom to top.

Really hope you liked this post, tell me your top spring pictures below!
Posted by Gabby!xx


3 comments:

  1. The Revlon lip butter looks great! :)

    http://katiaswonderland.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just nominated you for a Versatile Blogger Award on my blog!

    http://ridiculouslyredridiculoulyred.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just wanted to let you know that I nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award on my blog! <3
    Hannah xoxo

    ReplyDelete