Saturday, 19 May 2012

Top 5 everyday blushes!

Heyy Everyone!
We are back! I haven't done a post in so long, but I put one together today, and I decided to do my top 5 everyday blushes because blushes is one of my favourite make-up items so I thought they deserved a whole post! They are all highstreet or drugstore so great for everyone!

Group Picture:)

So the first one is from Bourjois Paris- 16 rose

This one is just perfect for the summer! It does have shimmer in it which some people may not want everyday but me personally don't mind in the warmer weather. Has anyone else noticed that Bourjois blushes smell amazing!?:)

Natural collection-Pink Cloud 
Natural Collection blushes are actually raved about, because they do some great dupes for higher brands, I think this blush is just so light and pretty, and when you apply it you don't to worry about going over the top because it isn't that pigmented, but that is actually a good thing in this case.

MUA- Shade 2
This is the cheapest of all the blushes here, but it still deserves it's place! 
This blush really does have great pigmentation however if you get the colour right this is the perfect pink!

Rimmel London- Summer Fever
What is so great about this blush is that it has 3 different shades, so you can mix and match, you can have each on their own, mixed together or if you want a matte look you can use just the lightest pink and mauve colour, because they don't have shimmer. 

Finally we have Maybelline Dream Touch Blush- Peach
I had to put a cream blush in here because I love them so much, they give you a more dewy look, and last all day! I picked this one because Maybelline is my favourite brand of cream blush!<3

Hope you liked this post!
Don't forget to comment and follow!
Lot's of love Gabby xx

No comments:

Post a Comment